Sunday, June 18, 2023

 June 18, 2023

What chance did I stand against Kismet?

This trip included 140 travelers and an International Team of 6 Polar Trip Experience Leaders. 

Who would be my trip leader?  

When I finally received my welcome email, I discovered to my delight, that Carlos, my incredible leader from my recent Antarctic expedition, and I would reunite. For the first time in my 16 trips with Overseas Adventure Travel, I would have the pleasure of traveling with the same trip leader twice. 

I assumed Carlos influenced the outcome, but he assured me he had no say in the matter, nor did I, since I was unaware he would be available for my travel dates. We both decided it was fate, destiny, and perhaps a sign of good fortune for our expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment

7/26/2023 Last, But Not Least... On behalf of the Incredible GREEN TEAM... A letter to Carlos: Dear Carlos: Our second trip together was ama...