Wednesday, July 26, 2023

7/26/2023

Last, But Not Least...

On behalf of the Incredible GREEN TEAM...

A letter to Carlos:


Dear Carlos:

Our second trip together was amazing from the moment you emailed me that we would reconnect on another expedition. I was over the moon; knowing what we would experience together would be exceptional. 

I will never forget your warmth, concern for others, and support. 

You always went the extra mile for us, taking memorable videos and photos, especially during the Antarctica and Arctic Circle polar plunges.

You answered our crazy questions, calmly reviewed instructions multiple times, cheered us on when we struggled, and gave us fantastic hugs when needed. 

We can never imagine the amount of time you and the other trip leaders spent dealing with the logistics of this incredible adventure so that we could move smoothly from one mode of transportation to another. 

This trip freed my laughter, warmed my heart, and enriched my being, and I thank you for that.

Love, 

Barb






















No comments:

Post a Comment

7/26/2023 Last, But Not Least... On behalf of the Incredible GREEN TEAM... A letter to Carlos: Dear Carlos: Our second trip together was ama...